Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

Toys"R"Us debuts in India

India's first Toys“R”Us store has opened at Phoenix Market City, Bangalore and I was there with my family to take a look. There were many fun activities for the kids to mark the occasion. 
Here's a photo tour of Geoffrey’s Great Toy Party...



Toys“R”Us is launched by Tablez India, a division of Abu Dhabi-based LuLu Group International, which has entered in an exclusive master franchise agreement with US company, Toys Pvt. Ltd.

In India, the brand has launched the store in two formats - Toys“R”Us, which is the world's leading toy store and 
Babies“R”Us, a one-stop destination for baby essentials...



My 10 year old with the clown...



Geoffrey, the official "spokesanimal" of  Toys"R"Us...



My kids with Geoffrey...







Face painting...






The store is designed to be an experiential store and is spread over 20,000 sq ft...



Toys“R”Us offers a full range of toys for both boys and girls in the age group of 3 to 11 years and has a dedicated section for each category of toys...







Wifey...
















My older boy picked Monopoly with Electronic Banking...



My 3 year old picked his favourite Thomas & Friends set...


When they arrived home, the whole family played Monopoly. Transacting electronically is more fun...



Thomas and Friends - Day at the Docks Deluxe Set was also assembled...




Here's the video of Thomas & Friends in action...



Overall, we were happy with the shopping experience at Toys"R"Us and we look forward to many more visits...


18 comments:

  1. Colorful, happy photos!
    Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/10/beauty-on-wing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos and it looks like a good time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riot of colours, happiness, oodles of twinkling eyes and Toys'R'Us! Refreshing post!
    - Anagha From Team MocktailMommies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such fun moments! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwwwwww such fun pictures and fun times! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never forget this funny moments... lovely childhood.
    Heidrun XO

    ::: https://happy-hour-with-picts.blogspot.de :::

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible photos! Seems like Your boys had lot of fun. It's visible on their happy faces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm shocked they didn't have one there until now. All those years. Better late than never.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet day with your children. Mine are grown now, but I remember days like this. You will appreciate these sweet memories. Thank you for linking up today and I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like your had a great experience! My children used to love going to ToysRUs! Thanks for sharing at The Blogger's Pit Stop! Roseann from www.thisautoimmunelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read . I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job . Keep it up. - Call Center Services, Telemarketing Companies

    http://leadgenerationservices.com.au/lead-generation.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Post all pics very nice thanks for sharing this info ... Black Friday Stores

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, what fun. Color and smiles. Love it!! Thanks for sharing on just BE!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like your children had a fun day! Darling photos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your new valuable key points simply much a person like me and extremely more to my office workers. With thanks; from every one of usBaby store franchise

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.