Bonjour & Welcome

Pictures displayed in this blog should not be copied or reproduced in any form without my written permission. If you are interested in using any picture, contact me.
Instagram
  

Holi celebration with Maiyas

Maiyas Foods and Monika Manchanda hosted a Pre-Holi party. Holi is a Hindu spring festival also known as the "festival of colours" or the "festival of love". 

The party included cook-offs, tasting of delicious Maiyas goodies and a traditional Maiyas lunch. 

Here's a photo tour...






















 Maiyas offers a variety of instant mixes that make cooking traditional meals really easy... 





Puliyogare is made within no time...


 Maiyas savories & snacks...



The Masala Idli instant mix is suitable for making soft and steamed semolina cakes with a refreshing twist of spices...


You can use your imagination to create variations. The Masala Idli mix here is used to make a crispy pan cake...


Traditional Maiyas silver thaali meal...




Visit www.maiyas.in/ to know more...

4 comments:

  1. Happy Holi :)
    Loved the post. Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks great. As I am not accustomed to cooking Indian food so this may be a good option for me to enjoy the flavours. I will check the stores where I live for this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a colorful celebration! I bet more colors were spread on the street :). Cheers..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I genuinely value the feedback I receive. If you can spare some time, let me know what you think.

Subscribe and get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Cranium Bolts on Facebook


Cranium Bolts Photography