Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

How about scotch as a gift?

United Spirits hosted a wonderful evening at the Taj Westend, Bangalore to unveil their Scotch Whisky Collection, that they describe as an exceptional gift. 

The collection was unveiled with much fanfare by three Bollywood celebrities Lisa Haydon, Chitrangda Singh, Shibani Dandekar. 

Here's a photo tour...



The Scotch Whisky Collection launch was dedicated to ‘solving the dilemma of gifting for men’ and was hosted by the witty Anuradha Menon. Celebrities Lisa Haydon, Chitrangda Singh and Shibani Dandekar shared anecdotes of personal gifts they had received and shared...


The Scotch Whisky Collection entails a premium range of Scotch whiskies such as Black Dog, Vat 69 and Black & White as an ideal gift for whisky connoisseurs who will cherish the specially created collectible gift packs...



Chitrangada Singh...


Meanwhile, Hemant Mundkur, United Spirits Brand Ambassador was shaking up some awesome cocktails...


SourTail - Bringing the classic whisky sour home, Indian style with fresh sweet lime juice, a homemade jaggery syrup, with Black & White whisky and bitters. Egg white gives the froth at the top..



 Galouti Kabab...




Lisa Haydon...




Ginger Daze - A modern classic invented by world famous bartender Sam Ross which contains a house made ginger-honey syrup, fresh citrus, now with a VAT 69 twist...



Shibani Dandekar...



Red Carpet - Served on a red carpet of red rose petals, this one contains Black Dog Triple Gold Reserve whisky, apricot jam, fresh roses, apple juice and a spritz of soda...


And my favorite, VAT 69 on the rocks...


The collection of premium scotch whiskies seem like a great gifting option and I am sure it will be a delight for all whisky connoisseurs. Leaving you with a 'beauty and the beast' photo of Lisa Haydon and moi...


22 comments:

  1. I'd really like to get my hands on that Scotch Gift Pack. Hope you have a great weekend Shiju

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos.
    I hope you'll come link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-walls-of-san-juan.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, such pretty women! But of course you were there for the Scotch, no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful gift! I'm partial to bourbon, but still...scotch will do in a pinch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ladies! I am not a drinker, but sounds like a fun event! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Jann who just commented, I am not a drinker, but I know that the quality of Scotch makes a big difference.

    Thanks for sharing at SYC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The drinks looks fabulous. The best Whiskey in the world is Bushmills and is made in Northern Ireland. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again, really gorgeous candid photos. Thank you for linking in with "Through My Lens"

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos but then I'm writing from the land of the whisky makers!
    Thanks for sharing and I wish you a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos make this look like a great time. What is not to like with great drinks, and beautiful women.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/03/dominica-caribbean-jewel.html. My hubby would LOVE a gift of scotch, by the way, but I don't enjoy it so will save it for him!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Ginger Daze sounds delicious! I would take a gift like this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting and beautiful ladies! Teresa from NanaHood

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never had scotch! Thank you for bringing your post to Blogger PIt Stop.
    Janice, Your Pit Stop Crew

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww another awesome event! Lovely photos =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like it was a great event! My favourite is the whisky Mac, whisky & ginger wine together. Wishing you a happy Wordless Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your pics are crisp and clear.
    Which camera have you used here and clicked at what distance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used Canon 6D and clicked from not too far.

      Delete
  18. Just love these fashion of Chitrangada Singh and Lisa Haydon.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.