Bonjour & Welcome

Pictures displayed in this blog should not be copied or reproduced in any form without my written permission. If you are interested in using any picture, contact me.
Instagram
  

Seafood festival at Aloft Nook

I was invited to the Seafood Festival at the Nook restaurant in Aloft Cessna Business Park, Bangalore. Here's a photo tour...




The star of the festival, executive sous chef Sandeep joined me on my table. It was a pleasure listening to his many stories...



The seafood noodle soup was light and delightful...


I picked these from the salad counter...



Crispy fried Sardines. I love Sardines, they are packed with a ton of health benefits and they are the cheapest fish available in the market...


Grilled fish and veggies...


Minty cooler...



The Herb butter grilled fish with a drizzle of jus is gorged to reveal some soft flavors that appeals to my senses...



I order some fried chicken to cleanse my palate from the fish overdose...



The mains had more fish. There was a perfect fish biryani...


Prawn salan is a remodeled version of the wonderful Hyderabadi Mirchi ka salan served with biryani. I liked it...



Fried rice...



Fish chilli...



My favorite dish was the Goan Prawn curry...



Besan ka halwa won the battle of supremacy between the desserts...

I head back home replete and very full.

15 comments:

  1. I really like the style of the 'nook' sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy seafoods :) Beautiful pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I'm a seafood lover and I think I'd be in heaven at an event like this! Thanks for sharing with us at Photo Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those amazing photos are blowing me away. I am afraid I am not a big seafood lover. I could go the dessert though. Thanks for bringing this quality post to the Blogger's Pit Stop. I am going to ask you a question in the Q & A Forum. I would love you to come and Answer it. http://60-thenew40.com/answers/
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm - I'd have been loving that!
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/11/sparkling-crystal.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a feast indeed...HPS Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are great....
    Happy Pinks..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love curry, so I can see why that would be your favorite. I have never eaten sardines before. The grilled fish looks yummy! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colorful and inviting shots. I would be willing to try all of them. Yummy, yummy, yummy in my tummy, tummy, tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a spectacular meal. It seems there was enough to eat to leave you completely satiated. I am glad I finally made it to Goa this last India visit where I feasted on nothing but seafood and, now, it is good to be home in coastal California where I am enjoying sane traffic and equally spectacular seafood dishes...not that I don't miss India, insane traffic and my favorite Indian blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I genuinely value the feedback I receive. If you can spare some time, let me know what you think.

Subscribe and get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cranium Bolts on Facebook


Cranium Bolts Photography