Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

Magnum Masterclass - Coffee, Chocolate and Icecream

Magnum icecreams, Unilever’s premium adult icecream brand launched its fourth variant, Magnum Choco Cappuccino. I was invited to have a preview of the same. 

Here's a photo tour...

The venue - JW Marriott, Bangalore...


To bring alive the distinct flavors of Coffee and Chocolate, Magnum brought together the World Masters - Janice Wong, Asia’s best pastry chef & the culinary expert on all things sweet with Fritz Storm, World Barista Champion & a well-known authority on coffee, to create a decadent experience for dessert aficionados...

Fritz Storm, International Barista Coach and Coffee Art Guru, gave a first-hand experience into the captivating world of coffee and brewing, discussing coffee production, its selection, quality and local coffee while also sharing a few handy tips on how to create the perfect brew at home...



Meanwhile, Chef Janice Wong spoke about the goodness of chocolate, fusing several unusual ingredients together to create desserts that resemble art, her devotion to Choco-Art, et al...



Janice demonstrating the easy Chocolate Mousse recipe, made from chocolate, egg-white powder and egg-white...

Here's the recipe... 







The masters came together to co-create their own Magnum inspired desserts made by fusing rich Belgian chocolate and aromatic coffee along with different scrumptious toppings.


Bubbly chocolate coffee champagne...


Mocha Martini...

Finally, I got to bite into the Magnum Choco Cappuccino. Made from a divine combination of coffee & chocolate, Magnum Choco-Cappuccino is made up of creamy vanilla ice cream, infused with swirls of smooth cappuccino sauce covered in thick cracking Belgian chocolate coated with sweet crunchy pieces that deliver a distinctive ‘crack’ with every bite. 


Leaving you with some evidence of the smile-inducing capability of chocolates, coffee and icecream...









For more information, follow Magnum on Twitter @MagnumIND or join their Facebook page www.facebook.com/MagnumIND

33 comments:

  1. You succeeded in making me hope there will be chocolate in my future...Wonderful post!!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariot is always a nice place fot hotel,dream with chocolate and ice cream
    Greeting from Belgium

    http://louisette.eklablog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lucky you! I love the classic Magnum with vanilla ice cream and the chocolate shell. I'm willing to try them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love chocolate and ice cream?! Thank you for coming by sharing your creative photography on the Weekly Top Shot, #167!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a fun and delicious way to spend your time… gorgeous portraits and wonderful close-ups… thanks for linking with I Heart Macro :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum… looks delicious and exciting!

    - Linking over from Sundays in my city

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at chocolate! It looks wonderfully yummy.
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummy; have a nice Sunday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, if those wonderful smiles are any indication, the taste was divine :) Wonderful photography too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post may have made my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god, I may have just died and gone to heaven! Drooling on my keyboard at the least!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the mochatini looks delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice post. You've made me so hungry and that coffee looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. seems like a great event and also nice captures...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful photos, as always! Thank you for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/03/its-official-im-sick-of-winter.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I suddenly have a craving for a mocha martini...

    ReplyDelete
  17. What and awesome post, not to mention that Magnum looks delicious.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww so yummy looking and I am now craving for magnum ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  19. We love magnum at our house. It's a weekly treat.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have yet to try magnum, guess I should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm totally craving one now! Thanks for linking up over at Toronto Teacher Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It looks like so much fun. And the food looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW how exciting. I'm not a real chocolate fan but love coffee. I bet the two together is delicious.Thanks on Oh My Heartsie Girls Wordless Wednesday Link Party. I hope to see what you have to share next week

    ReplyDelete
  24. Who doesn't love chocolate? It looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Not only looks good but I bet it tasted good! Thanks for sharing on MoM:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.