Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

Food tasting at Jive Pub, Bangalore

I was invited to experience the food fare at the newly opened Jive Pub in Bangalore.
Here's a photo tour...

The day's special cocktail happened to be Sex on the beach. The waiter chuckled at my soft gasp...


Sex on the beach was way too orangy for my liking. I opted for Margarita in various flavors and Pina Colada instead...

Grilled Vegetable Salad...


Potato Cheese Kurkure...


Chicken Wantons...


Bharwan Tangri Chicken...


Chicken Macau Roll...


Chicken Salad...


Stuffed Grilled Mushroom (my favorite)...


Tawa king fish...


Nachos...


Paneer Tikka...


Zaffrani Cheesy Chicken...


For main course, there was Naan bread to be had with Mutton Rogan Josh, Paneer butter masala and Dal Makhni...


Chicken Biryani...


And the dessert - Gajar ka halwa...


Overall experience was good. Nice ambiance, comfortable seating and great tasting food and drinks at reasonable price. Only thing disappointing is there are not many choices for dessert.




26 comments:

  1. The food looks great! Your picture make it look so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me hungry :)
    Mormor

    http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2014/12/18/torsdag-tema-og-like/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - fantastic photos of tasty dishes and drinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a feast and a lot of tasting! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made me hungry. Great shots... looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a colourful post! I could dig right into that veggie salad :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, this is definitely a feast! Lucky you to be invited.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Save me a place at the table. Everything looked scrumptious -- evidently you know the right people. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of the color orange presented here...perfect for OYGIF♪

    ReplyDelete
  11. First I liked your post for Geometric Friday ---with the Jive pub in focus and the rest out of focus.

    But, really, I want to jump on a plane and go to that pub to sample all that great food. I hope you were there with a bunch of friends, because I doubt less than 10 people could eat all of that. It looks yummy. Of course, I would be on the floor after one of those cocktails, so I'd have to ask someone for a teaspoon full, just to take a taste.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your helgeglede. I wish you a merry Christmas.
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here I am scrolling through your wonderful drink and food photos, wondering how you could possibly have eaten all of that. And then you 'complain' about not enough dessert - LOL - just wonderful. I guess you'll be back to that pub, sounds like you should.
    Have a wonderful (Christmas) time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  15. That would be a great advertisement for the pub! great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am always hungry after visiting your blog! Have a healthy merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yummy!
    Glad i just had dinner...

    ReplyDelete
  18. A brightly coloured range of food. Love the idea of a grilled salad.

    ReplyDelete
  19. stopping by from simply ria for sundays in my city.....http://riacabral.blogspot.com/
    WOW amazing food. love the different colors. Have a happy holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the look of the Bharwan Tangri chicken, and the cocktails! I have to try Biryani on the list to taste too :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What beautiful photos and delicious food!
    Thank you for your support and friendship throughout the year.
    May you have the happiest of New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm more excited about the food than the drinks. So yummy.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.