Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

The sublime and exotic

A photo tour from my visit to the Sublime House of Tea...

UB City is bedecked in beautiful wedding finery as part of the ongoing Trousseau Week 2014

Sublime House of Tea is present at the Trousseau Week as a Lounge...

At the lounge you can experience their premium range of tea... 

The brew experience is enriched by the live music performance...

Their portfolio of fine tea represents a mix of the classical, the popular and the avant garde...

Seventh Heaven - composed of very select high-grown Nilgiri Black Tea Leaves, infused with natural aromas and freeze dried tropical fruit. The tea thus has a wonderful fruity bouquet and a pleasing aroma.
Pairs well with French Macaroons...

Green Long Ding - a pure Green Tea. Fresh tender tea leaves are carefully processed to minimise oxidation and rolled using a very special process. 

I tried all the tea and loved all. My favorite one is White Tea with Raspberry. White Tea Leaves are the least processed and the least oxidized among all teas...

A tea party can be quite fun...


A big thanks to Malavika and Uzma Irfan for inviting me to be a part of such an informative event...

Visit www.SublimeHouseOfTea.com to shop their entire range.

31 comments:

  1. Mesmerizing shots................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for shering your helgeglede.

    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely my kind of place...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place, seems perfect for a wedding. Happy Sunday!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a trousseau tea when I got married 41 years ago. It has gone out of fashion now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to see the photos. I'm heavily involved with Bhutanese who arrived here from Nepal, and much of what they wear and do is much of what you showed. They are a treat! The spiciness is way beyond what I can eat or drink, but they always try to fit into me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful post and super photographs. Thank you for linking with Today's Flowers, and I wish you a very happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post. Have a great week ahead!

    Shantana

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a tea person, I would have loved it. White tea with raspberry sounds fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful post! Your photos really made me wish I was there enjoying the experience. The building in the background of the third set of photos is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! Your photos have me wanting to go to a tea party now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE INDEED!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun and lovely photos :-)

    Have a teatastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my - this DOES look sublime!
    Thank you for linking up at http://www.image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2014/12/summer-memories.html. I always enjoy your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing event and lush decorations. I want to try the green tea!

    Dropping by from http://pixiedusk.livejournal.com/321011.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know I would love this place, it all seems so nice and I just love Teas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photos! The teas sound wonderful. As it's been below freezing here, hot tea is high on my list of comfort foods at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a cool tea house. I love places like this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely but the flowers and pic of the flowers is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd love to join this event too :)..looks like a great one and surely a sublime experience...happy WW..

    ReplyDelete
  21. How pretty! Loved the look of those macaroons... :)
    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic! Ans such beautiful flower decorations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Macaroons!! Thanks for linking up to Wordless Wednesday! Pinned!
    -Co-Host Coco

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yup, I'm drooling over the macaroons.

    ReplyDelete

  25. We are urgently in need of kidney donors in global hospitals group India for the sum of $500,000,00,( 3 CRORE INDIA RUPEES) All donors are to reply via Email: onlinecareunit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.