Bonjour & Welcome

Pictures displayed in this blog should not be copied or reproduced in any form without my written permission. If you are interested in using any picture, contact me.



  1. Wow!!! t looks lovely! That's a Gazania? I don't know if we have that kind of flower back here in the Philippines.. It's beautiful. And the capture is great.. With it's soft foreground, it's kinda dramatic. Nice! =)

    Please check out mine. And I'd really love if you could crop a comment, too. Thanks a bunch!! =)

  2. Gorgeous!

    Please come and see my Mellow Yellow post when you have time. Thank you and have a nice day!

  3. love how the yellow comes out in your upclose picture

    I am also your newest follower I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog as well

  4. The beautiful gazania looks as if its petals are raised heavenward in prayer!


Thank you for visiting. I genuinely value the feedback I receive. If you can spare some time, let me know what you think.

Subscribe and get every new post delivered to your Inbox.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cranium Bolts on Facebook

Cranium Bolts Photography